Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Come On! Let's Boogey to the Elf Dance!


For those of you who are results-oriented,
Jason raised money to give the kids Christmas gifts.
That is a LOT of red and green wrapping paper.

Ground zero on Christmas morning.
Normally I hate shots of people opening their gifts, as this is often
the only memory captured in the vast majority of Greenwald holiday photos,
but I had to add this one.
That Spiderman doll is nearly as big as Bijay is!


After the carnage, I took a nap with the doll
our Austrailian friend Renee bought me.
The current time? 5:45 in the morning.
Mom? Dad? I’m sorry for each and every Christmas
I woke you up before sunrise.

The Christmas celebration at Calvary Church.
It’s pretty common in a Nepali church for people just to wander around
behind the stage while the pastor is speaking,
or for little kids just to run loose, as is evidenced by the little guy in the sport coat just aimlessly standing around in front of us.

No comments: