Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Kathmandu "Fun" Park VI : Fun Park In Space


Lakpa and I celebrate surviving the bumper cars.
And apparently, an angel appears off to my left.


I convinced Birendra to ride with me on the
Tilt-a-Whirl one time.
I can't tell if he liked it or not.


Oh, we thought we were finished, but there was one ride left:
The Morbidly-Grinning Cater Pillar of Doom.


If you look carefully,you'll discover 3 reasons this photo is funny:
1) Jason chooses to lift his arms on a 2 mph caterpillar ride
2) My face, contorted with fear, resembles a chimpanzee
3) See the inflatable castle in the background? Wow. Wow. Wow.

1 comment:

*g* said...

call me doubting thomas, jordan, but i think your angel is a flash of light... hate to rain on your parade there.

p.s.

how are you doing? i ask that in the my-boyfriend-lived-in-another-country-for-a-year-so-how-are-you-doing
kind of doing?