Tuesday, January 16, 2007

More Christmas Pics


Here, you can see the full extension of my Santa hat.
Jason spent the whole night telling me how much I
Looked like Will Ferrell in that movie “Elf.”
Is that good or bad?


Lokendra and Dipesh kick off the dance party that followed dinner.
This is the most animated I have ever seen Dipesh, whom
Jason often describes as “an accountant.”

CWC in all its illuminated splendor.


In the weeks leading up to Christmas, Jason and I decided to tone down
our nightly devotional times and celebrate Advent with the children.
Every night, we read scripture and sang Christmas hymns by candlelight.
This picture is a collage of images taken during those devo times
that I thought captured the mood. At least it looks cool.

1 comment:

erinelizabeth said...

I love the new title to the blog, especially the reference to your turtle friend. Did you misplace your passport? Are we going to have fly over and 007 you out of Nepal? I'm glad you got to celebrate your birthday with the kids. Tell Allen Turtle I said hello!